2022 Boss of the Moss Summer Series
The Boss of the Moss Summer Series is going to be a six event series (one every month from April thru September) where players will earn points for every event in which they play.
- A portion of every entry fee will be set aside for the year end Boss of the Moss Scramble.
- If you play in at least four of the six events, you qualify for the year end Boss of the Moss Scramble.
- The Boss of the Moss Scramble will be a BIG MONEY event you won’t want to miss!
- Every event will have great cash prizes!
- The year end points leader will be awarded the Boss of the Moss Championship Prize.
Here are the summer series events:
- April 30: Warm Up Scramble
- May 21 and 22: Moss Ridge Classic
- June 18: Friendship Breaker Scramble
- July 17: Par 3 Shootout
- August 20: Red White and Blue Scramble
- September 24 and 25: West Michigan Open
- October 15: Boss of the Moss Year End Scramble